Sunday, April 16, 2006

See You On The Other Side

Letter 2 From Max

This is the second letter From Max I've gotten. I got this a couple of weeks ago.

After my mother got really upset about my last letter, I decided to make this one a happier one.

Life I can't say is getting any better. But what can you say living here. I learned to past the time by just thinking of you guys and the good times. It makes things go by much faster.

I really don't have much to say here. What more can you talk about than the sand and the weather? I hear that the "Dick" shot his hunting buddy by accident in the woods a while back. Good to see that some people have time to go hunting and just play around and bullshit.

I'm sorry, I can't continue putting up a happy tone. Life sucks here. I wish I was back home. I'm tired of all this bullshit. I regret coming here. I want to eat that deli fresh sandwich mom would always make for me whenever I came home to visit. I want to see a naked girl in front of me one more time that isn't in my mind. I need to see this kinky bitch you keep talking about. I want to live again damn it!

Goodbye guys. I'll talk to you real soon.


Previous Letter

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

bless his heart.

how long before he comes home?

ysfb said...

He should be back home in a few months.

Beyond Me said...

Your friend is so strong for fighting for this country. I can't wait for him to come home so I can congratulate him on a great job.