Letter 2 From Max
This is the second letter From Max I've gotten. I got this a couple of weeks ago.
After my mother got really upset about my last letter, I decided to make this one a happier one.
Life I can't say is getting any better. But what can you say living here. I learned to past the time by just thinking of you guys and the good times. It makes things go by much faster.
I really don't have much to say here. What more can you talk about than the sand and the weather? I hear that the "Dick" shot his hunting buddy by accident in the woods a while back. Good to see that some people have time to go hunting and just play around and bullshit.
I'm sorry, I can't continue putting up a happy tone. Life sucks here. I wish I was back home. I'm tired of all this bullshit. I regret coming here. I want to eat that deli fresh sandwich mom would always make for me whenever I came home to visit. I want to see a naked girl in front of me one more time that isn't in my mind. I need to see this kinky bitch you keep talking about. I want to live again damn it!
Goodbye guys. I'll talk to you real soon.
Previous Letter
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
5 weeks ago

3 comments:
bless his heart.
how long before he comes home?
He should be back home in a few months.
Your friend is so strong for fighting for this country. I can't wait for him to come home so I can congratulate him on a great job.
Post a Comment