Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Confessions of the Aborted

Death seems to be around me for the past few days. A girl that I saw a few times in school was pregnant. She aborted the baby a couple of days ago. I made this post in dedication to the situation. Be warned that this post is disturbing and if you get offeneded by "True To Life" situations then I suggest skipping this post.

You slid the knife down my back as I slept in your arms as if my tortured soul would never feel it. I kept you close to me in hopes of being with you forever. The pain that you have chosen to give to me will be imprinted on your now wicked soul. For now my past will forever follow me and for my future will never be here. I will drive the long road one more time to find the meaning of the time I never had.

Dear Mother, did you ever want to know me? I promise I will never spill the milk again. I'm sorry for being alive, it will never happen again. Don't cry for me, for you never cared.

I will never see that Sun rise and that Moon fall. I will not wish upon a shooting star. I will never play that game with my friends. I will never know how love is, but I do know what a broken heart is. Do you like my drawing I made for you? It took me hours to make and I put my heart and soul in it for you. Can you see me holding your hand as you take me to school in the morning? I have my umbrella today because it's really cloudy and I didn't want to ruin my new clothes today. I loved you?

Dear Father, did you ever want to know me? I promise I will never grow up to be just like you. I'm sorry for bothering you by living, it will never happen again. Don't cry for me, for you never cared.

I will never see that Snow fall and that Water dry. I will not wish for a happy ending. I will never find my true love. I will never know what love is, but I do know what love isn't. Do you like my sand castle? It took me hours to make and I put my heart and soul in it for you. Can you see me playing in the sand today? I built the sand castle under the tree because it's really cloudy and I didn't want the rain to ruin it today. I loved you?

The clock continues to move as I continue to stand still. I'm too young to understand what's going on but I feel it is my fault. Are you telling me that you never wanted me? Did you lie to me all these months giving me false hope? Am I to believe that I was not chosen to live today? I cannot cry for I do not understand the complexity of the situation. Did you lie to me? I cannot bare to listen to this! If my future was to live like this then I would've wished to never be born. Once I'm gone you will all remember me and you will all want me. But remember this before you kill me, I always loved you and I will always love you. For if its death you want from me then take my last breath. I will drive the long road to my eternity one more time to find the life I would never have.

Goodbye Mom and Dad!

Love,

Abortion # 1.6 million.

4 comments:

Shelli said...

This is indeed an awful post. I had to read, just becuz you said not to.

I don't know what this girl went thru, but I probably would rather not.

I do not judge people, but your post was truly harsh, and truly sad.

Peace,
Shelli

Beyond Me said...

You are really twisted. The part that really got me was where the child said that he/she will never spill the milk again. Just thinking about it makes me sad. And giving the child the name Abortion number 1.6 million is just sad.

I hope you get out of your depressed mood soon.

kimmyk said...

I didn't read this because I assumed what you would write.

I won't judge you for what you wrote because you have every right to feel and write what you think...but I think before you write things such as this you need to walk in her or his shoes. It's certainly not a decision that is chosen so easily and disgarded as you might think..and every year that goes by one of those days that child crosses his and her mind believe me. So before you pass judgment...maybe think for one second what it must be like for a person to say "yes I'm ready" and prepare herself for what is about to happen. It isn't over just because the fetus is gone. The emotional scarring lasts a lifetime.

ysfb said...

The post was not in regards to the lady that had the abortion. I've known her for awhile and I'm pretty sure she had her reason and I respect that.

The post was to just talk about the consequences of abortion. As you tell by the post I'm Pro Life but a part of me still gives that exception to the rule such as rape or the possible death of the mother if she does give birth.