Thursday, April 06, 2006

Happy Blogaversary

It's been almost a year since I posted my first post.

I went from this.....






























To this......





















In my opinion, I guess the pictures are getting better.

I've been through a lot since my first post about a year ago. Dealing with crazy ex girlfriends and dirty sex wanting ex girlfirends. Back at the beginning my post tended to be funny and then took a real serious turn dealing with death. It eventually became what it is now....funny dead things. No actually things are much better now. It's just me growing. Who knows what my posts will be like a year from now. I have a steady girlfriend that lives with me. Things are great for me now.

Just thinking back at all the crazy things in my life that happened like my sister having an abortion, my old friend being terrozied by his crazy mom who told me that he died and many other depressing things. But things did really get really good for me last year. I found out that I had a brother that I didn't know about and my girlfriend introduced me to frozen poptarts.

Then theres the damn dog that I still hate that the owners haven't came forward yet!

So here's to the future of The Sick Fucking Bastard!

I WANT A .............

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

That second picture made my eyes burn.

I'm glad I found your blog through FS5's blog. You crack me up....your gf cracks me up too. She doesn't take any of your shit..good for her!

Here's to another good year of blogging...

ysfb said...

That's funny because FS5 was where I found your blog. The power of one blog!

And my shit is good to take. That didn't sound right. My girlfriend takes my shit and basically throws it right back. That sounded better? She is my equal and she always has something to say back. That's why if I told her to jump off a bridge, she would push me off the ledge first because I would've done the same thing to her.

Firestarter5 said...

The power of 1 blog? Good christ, you people need to surf the net more.

Beyond Me said...

i guess i should cancel our trip to that very tall bridge tomorrow huh?

great job on keeping your blog going this long. when i started dating you, you told me about your blog and then i started reading it. at first i thought you were one demented suicidal maniac. but you are just a softy.

and for the shit taking? i wear the pants in this relationship. if i told you to wear a dress you would wear it and wear it proud!

ysfb said...

For that comment I'm keeping you on my "socks for presents" list for christmas.