Saturday, April 01, 2006

I am an April Fool!



Oh yeah baby! April Fools Day! I've been planning this day since January 1st. Everybody better watch out for me.

One year an April Fools prank went a little too far. I can't go into details right now (lawyers Mombo Jombo), but it involves one of my friends being sued and all, well it wasn't pretty. It ended with a get the hell out of here or I'll send your ass to jail kind of motion. Those were the days.

Today is my day. Baby, I'm sorry in advance. Friends and coworkers, I'm sorry but I need to get you back for last year. Mom and Dad, this is for accidently killing my pet dog Boner. Mom and Dad made my room into a exercise room and just destroyed everything I hold dear, Playboys, Hustlers, lifesize Jennifer Love Hewitt poster.

I'll keep ya updated later on how the day went and how many people ended up at the hospital including myself. My girlfriend said that I better watch out for something very big. I'm shaking in my boots.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Too bad your brother is gone. That woulda been good....

ysfb said...

that would be great. i made a few phone calls so hopefully the planned prank where he is has gone through. i'll know tomorrow.