Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Lost Path



Remembering the first day you were happy seems so far away. I'm constantly haunted by unfortunate events plaguing me day after day. I used to to think that whenever bad things happen, something really good comes later. After years of heart wrenching hope shattering days I now no that I'm owed my good day.

Life always has a way of putting you down. I need some time away by myself for a few days to just think. I'll be back some time next week. Don't worry I'm not still depressed so I'm not going to do anything CRAZY!!!!!!! I just need to think about my life and my future.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

Aw. Hope you find clarity.

Time away is always good.

Anonymous said...

Coooommmmeeeee Baaaaccccckkkkk! I miss your killer rants!

Beyond Me said...

You got spammed, You got spammed.

Well actually it looks inviting, nevermind.