My cousin -- not the drunk one -- got a new car today. I was riding with him checking out the area and he crashed it into a parked car. How can you crash a car into a parked car? I'll tell you how. Checking out the local girls will do that. Not me of course I already have a girlfriend......Well he crashed it and I spilled my drink. Good thing it wasn't my car and that I didn't live there because I wouldn've never lived it down. My cousin has rich parents so they'll take care everything no problem, the lucky bastard.
cousin ralph "the car accident kid":
It was just a small accident just a couple of hundered. No worries.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
5 weeks ago

1 comment:
i hit a parked dumpster once.
it can happen.
Post a Comment