Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm Sick, I Don't Wanna Play Anymore!

First of all, booze and Ipecac do not mix. Hey let's all play a game. Let's drink beer in one hand and ipecac in one hand and see who can last the longest without throwing up. I got 2nd place beating some guy in the bar. Alex was the champion. I couldn't smell a thing for hours. It is by far the worst thing you can ever do. Just the smell of anything got me vomiting. And after that I was dry heaving for hours. I just woke up like 3 hours ago and still I feel fucked up. I think it's just the hangover now. I guess I'm over the no drinking thing now. My girlfriend left the bar before the contest started. She felt that "it was immature and sick", but that is exactly what I am, immature and sick. But would I do it again? HELL YEAH!!!!! Of course the after effects are pretty fucking terrible but the rush of everything before is great. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

i useta drink tequila..but after almost dieing in canada from alcohol poisoning..i quit...

so i dont wanna play..but i hope you feel better soon.

ysfb said...

wow, i hope things are better for you now. i know when to stop. usually i pass out and that would be my sign.

i can't wait until i feel better too so that i can do it again, well i think i'll wait until new years eve to go crazy. well i'm going back out again.