Sunday, December 18, 2005

Next Step

I'm thinking of asking my girlfriend to move in with me. She's been hinting at it for weeks now. She spends most of her time here anyways so making it official sounds like it would work. I know she reads this blog so I know she is going to comment on it.....

I've never asked a girl to live with me. I was always afraid they would make duplicate keys to my place just in case the relationship goes sour......like THAT ever happens to me.......and get angry and trash my things or even worse, sneak inside and lay beside me staring at me holding a knife.

Will she change me? Before you know it she'll want me to change my haircut and my clothes. But I don't wanna change my haircut and clothes. I like me as I am! Well time will tell. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

well, if you trust her..then i say give it a go, but you totally freaked me out thinkin someone might cut yer shit. or cut you.

that would totally be a pisser if she turned out to be psycho like others were after a breakup. (no offense current gf = i'm just playing devils advocate)

but then she'd always be there and you'd never be alone and that's a good thing at times. but then you really gotta wonder if she's the one..cause what if she's not the one and she thinks you're the one and you dont feel the same...someone's going to be hurt..most likely her if you two ever break up....i'd really think this one over....big decision.

sorry i didnt help.

ysfb said...

i don't think she has a really bad side. or if she does she's doing a really good job of hiding it.

she spends more time here then she does at her place. she's even spent almost a week here. she called this her home and i just said yeah with a puzzeled weird tone.

p.s.

"current gf", she's gonna love that. =p

Beyond Me said...

if you want me at your place please tell me. if not I'd like to know if you're wasting my time.

and i don't mind the comment current girlfriend. i know about your past now that i've actually met some of them. they have quite a few stories about you too.....

ysfb said...

what the fuck! how did you meet my ex girlfriends. i'm calling you but you're not picking up, you're not picking up, you're not picking up. what did they say about me? what the fuck! they will corrupt you and bring you down, i'm surprised you made it out alive. so what did they say?