Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Upcoming Family Get Together?

This will be the first time the entire family -- brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, aunts and so on will all be together this holiday season. I of course will be the last arriving on Christmas Eve night. My long lost brother will be there with his wife and kids and we will be one big "happy" family. I actually can't wait. This is going to be something really really big since this has never happened before. We all pitched in to get this condo for the entire weekend and up to January 2. It's a lot of flying and driving for everybody so I'll be piss tired.......ha ha i said piss.

We will have tons of food and tons of presents and tons of drunk family members getting wasted before the party actually starts. I'm taking my laptop with me just in case I want to blog something but I really doubt I would wanna do that while I'm having fun. My girlfriend and her family is even coming along, so I'll have to keep the pen inside the holder for the entire stay there. *sad face*

If I don't blog something before Christmas, I'd like everybody to have a great Christmas and don't forget to buy alcohol before the liquor store closes.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

Merry Christmas you sick fucking bastard!

LOL!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful time together!

Be safe.