Friday, December 16, 2005

Deadly

Touch my face,
Touch your face,
I kiss you,
Can you feel me,
Feel my breath on your face,
You make me want you more,
I hurt to be without you,
You put your hands on my face,
I melt to the touch,
You push me,
It hurts me to know you,
I like to forget you,
I want you to forget me,
I cry at the site of your beauty,
Do you see what you've done to me,
I can't live,
You can't live,
If I can't have you,
No one can have you,
Dare I say,
Dare you hurt me,
I've been killed a million times,
And you've killed me each time,
The passion,
The love,
The hurt,
It's all worth it,
As we merge into one person,
Our souls connect,
You glide your fingers upon my chest,
I glide my fingers down your back,
You whisper love & hate in my ear,
I kiss you,
You kiss me,
As you rise,
I fall,
Is this a dream,
I can't be alive,
Nothing can feel this good,
Shhh she tells me as if she heard me,
Her body moves like the wind,
She doesn't speak,
Her hair blows up in the air,
She begans to cry,
She is an angel,
She closes her eyes,
I close my eyes,
The room goes silent,
I open my eyes and she's gone,
Dare I say,
To my love,
Did we ever belong,
I come to know,
She's been dead for many years,
Looking around for help,
Nobody is listening,
She stabbed herself with a dagger,
I stab myself with her poisen dagger,
I die beside her.
Dare I say,
Is this the end,
I wake up,
She has killed me,
As her angel like hands pulls the knife out,
I whisper I love you,
She stabs and kills herself,
Dare I say,
It's too late,
The angel has killed us once again.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

Oy!
That's deep.

Almost Romeo and Juliet'ish....

Beyond Me said...

i've read your other stories and this one i haven't read before. it's great but you need to post your real heavy stuff here. your heavy stuff is really upsetting.

does this story symbolize something? is it something i said? :p

i guessing that dagger i was getting you for christmas is a definete no.

ysfb said...

Well this story is something personal to me. It involves my past relationships. They were all unique and great but most lacked the "relationship" part of the relationship.

Heavy stuff? I don't think they're ready. And yes it was something you said. Remember when we had our first fight and you told me to ...... well you remember. Just kidding oh wonderful girl of mine. Trust me, you are in my heavy stuff.

Yeah, daggers are not good for a person that writes about death alot. But you're always welcomed to give me an Xbox 360 please please please.