Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I "Heart" Tampons

Now I don't like getting into debates with my mom especially about TAMPONS!!!! My girlfriend had to bring up the whole tampon thing to my mom. I was the only guy there and I was surrounded by angry females. There was no getting out of this one so I went to the store and bought all the ladies tampons to show that I can do it. The cashier did give me a weird look when I brought up over 50 packages of tampons to the register. When I got back I told them I did this once and I'm never buying anybody any tampons ever again. Other than that I'm just chilling and relaxing on my break.

I'll let my mom explain the situation below:


My son shouldn't be ashamed when he buys anything that is personal to a woman. I make his father go out and buy me all sorts of things personal and he does exactly what I say because we have that kind of close relationship that has gone on for years and will continue to go on for more. And thanks for buying us all tampons . Smile!


Never again! I'm not going to be like my dad and continue to buy that kind of stuff. If I'm with my girlfriend then sure I'll buy them for her and that will be the only time I'll do that. I will never touch a fucking tampon! That's just plain sick man!

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

oh for the love of mary.

ysfb said...

I never seen this side of my mother before. My dad and brothers just sat down to eat in the room and when the conversation of tampons came up they got up and left. I tried to leave the room too but my girlfriend told me to sit down. I'm guessing the whole thing was a set up and they were told earlier.