Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Stories That Scare Kids!

Christmas isn't Christmas unless you tell real life murder stories. When you have a family of cops you kind of have to listen to their stories of unsolved murders and crime scene pictures.

They were talking about how somebody gutted another guy and left his insides to fall through if he moved, and of course the guy moved and a flood of guts started coming out. I listened for hours. All the women were disgusted and went into the other room to watch Must Love Dogs. The kids were hiding everywhere trying to listen to the stories.

They were trying to top the other story by coming up with the sickest most twisted story. I guess I have an extended family of sick bastards.

GUEST SPEAKER -- -- -- -- Aunt Teresa

I am new to this blogging thing so I really don't know what to write. My nephew is a great kid and his girlfriend is beautiful. After reading what he just wrote I'm kind of worried about him. But I know he can handle himself and is a good boy. I wish the best of luck to him and his family and a Happy New Year.
After reading what she just wrote I'd have to kill myself from the boredom ha ha ha ha ha ha no.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Ut oh..Maybe Aunt Teresa will get a blog now. Ooohhh the plot thickens.

Must Love Dogs-totally rocked. Loved it. Two big fat thumbs up in my book.

ysfb said...

aunt teresa blogging? she doesn't even have a dvd player. she's one of those "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" people.