Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Yeah!

I dug up my nose, so what ya gonna do about it!?

I found some old shampoo in my bathroom that expired. Why should I throw it out? At one point it was of some use, and I was out of shampoo and I already wet my hair so I didn't want to stop. It smelled ok but felt weird in my hands. Since I wasn't eating it how much damage can it do on my head? So I tried it and it got in my eyes and burned like hell. I'll wake in the morning with all my hair out and blood coming out of my eyes. That'll be a lesson learned.

I have some expired medicine. I'm sure it's bad for you. I guess I should throw it out. It's like I have a death factory in my home. I'll o.d. on expired medicine and shampoo.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

depends on what drug and the expiration. drugs are usually good for up to six months after the expired date.

what kind of shampoo was it?

i like the new look of your blog. i can read it. much better. it was too hard for me before...y'know, cause i'm old like that.