Sunday, August 24, 2008

Updates!

When my life gets boring, I feel like its my duty to bore you too, so hears my fucking updates so sit the fuck down and listen, pretty please.





Well, thats it on the updates. Goodnight

Oh yeah, how can I forget. Somebody got tased by the cops last night. You never know how bad it hurts until you see the look on the persons face. I know what I want for Christmas. I think he was drunk or something. I don't know if his slurred shouting was from the taser or the alcohol, either way it was funny as hell.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol. Good business. My roommate has one. Keeps asking me to let him taze me. Outta his fucking mind.

Bettina said...

I sat down to listen to the updates but I didn't hear anything. I might have to go and get my ears checked out.

kimmyk said...

you whackjob.
i dont wanna see anyone get taser'd, but i do wanna see a dog chase a thug down.

that would be fun.

ysfb said...

I was going to do an update but I forgot I took some pictures. I think I have a.d.d. Hey, that spells add. I never knew that. It's kinda like m.a.d.d. I always thought it was mad mothers against drunk driving except it only has one "m" instead of two. Then it would be called mmadd, which wouldn't make any sense at all.

It's a good thing I write stuff down, I'd forget what I have to do each day if I didn't have it attached to my flinstone's lunch box.