Saturday, August 16, 2008

Where's Nessy & The Unicorns?

With Big Foot being found and all, I can have a sigh of relief. But with chupacabra still on the loose waiting to suck my blood, I have to wonder if the Loch Ness Monster and the unicorns will come out of hiding.



So the story goes that they found the body in the woods. I don't know if it's just me, but I wouldn't want to carry a rotting decomposing giant smelly 500+ pounds half man half beast back to my home, but I am a sick fucking bastard so I'll probably just make camp and eat it before it goes bad. Wouldn't you wonder what will happen if it was just sleeping and it wakes up suddenly wondering what the fuck. I know what I would do, I'd push my buddy to the ground and run, fuck that. I'd probably break his leg so he couldn't escape. He'd understand.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think all that stuff is balogna.

SpanishGoth said...

Alternatively, you could just grab the nearest child and Moonwalk away.....

Kate Michele said...

who knows maybe his nice like harry in that movie from when we were kids.

ysfb said...

I'd teach my big foot to be a pimp.