Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Are You Down With The Sickness?

Since updating my blog to whatever the hell blogger is doing now, I noticed that I slacked off on posting. 2006 seemed to be a good year when I felt like posting shit. 2005, not so good, but I just started the blog. So far its starting to look a little slow.

Starting now I'm going to post the hell out of this blog. My goal is to reach 500 post this year. You guys are going to hear a lot from me. Pending depression and suicidal thoughts may delay it, but so far I'm feeling like a ten year old hopped up on cocaine.

You know, fuck 500. I'm going for 1000 post this year! Well considering that I'm only at 90 and it took me 8 months to get to that, lets keep it at 500. You know, fuck that too, lets just get to 100 and call it a day. Well lets just see if I can make it to 91. No! Fuck that! 500 is my goal and I'm sticking too it. And if I do it, I can hit my 1000th post. And I'm going all out on that post. I'm gonna rock out with my cock out!

And on that note

4 comments:

Bettina said...

So you will be posting about four times a day from now on? Cool- looking forward to it. I hope you don't have a day job.

Bettina said...

PS. I'm down with the sickness.

ysfb said...

I'll probably post nothing for a week and all of a sudden post like 50 posts in one day.

Unknown said...

That's the right attitude to have. I think. You confused the shit out me with this post. I'll just wait for the next one, fuck 500.