Thursday, August 28, 2008

Crabs

It takes a sick friend to have a sick friend. My friend gave his ex girlfriend crabs on purpose. I'm like geez, that's cruel and fucked up and something that I would do. I asked what she did to deserve it and he said that she cheated on him. Then I asked if she could've been the one to give him the crabs first. He paused and never was the same since. Guess I'll hear the update tomorrow.

Sometimes revenge has a way getting you back. That's a lesson learned. I have some dirty ass friends. True he was cheating on his girlfriend and I guess she was cheating on him too, and now not only do they probably have crabs, but the other two people involved. He should of just broke into her car and rolled it down a hill into a river like I would've done. Knowing my luck he'd be sleeping my girlfriend and I was the one that gave her the crabs and started the epidemic. Wouldn't my face be red. But I don't have crabs....since I checked right after I had that thought.

Well, that was my Thursday, so how was your day today everybody?

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

omg.
juvenile delinquents i tell ya.

keep your junk in your pants!

Unknown said...

Lol. I never come to your blog thinking that I know what it's going to be about. Keeps me laughing all the time. Crabs...who knew.