Friday, August 29, 2008

Pimpin' Ain't Easy

First of all, a follow up to the crabs post. Turns out that my friend had the crabs first liked he hoped, so I guess the revenge went through, I think. You know for a minute while he was telling me this, he sounded relieved. He said that she was even more upset to think that she could've gotten it from the guy she slept with. I advised him that at the end of the day he'll still have crabs. But he corrected me and told me that at the end of the day they will both still have crabs. This will be the last time he'll crash on my couch.


So on with my post. I want to be a pimp. My pimp name would be P.I.M.P. You'd have to spell it for me to respond. I'd have the goldfish shoes, gotta have the goldfish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol. Where in the fuck do you get this shit from man. Cracks me up. Keep dude off the couch though.