Saturday, August 02, 2008

Good State Of Mind

I had a thought today. I'm thinking that I won't be truly happy until I get a "Good State of Mind". I was thinking about the things in my life that I could improve and all the things that I really wanted happened. And if all those things do happen I wondered if I wouldn't be depressed anymore. I thought of it, and nothing would change. I would have everything in my life that I wanted and still be depressed. I'd have to be mentally happy to become physically happy. That is the one thing I don't know how to fix.

2 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

You could give your unhappiness to another person. Priests are very good for this sort of thing and they wear dresses for no reason....

Kate Michele said...

this quest has cost alot of people alot of money. you realizing it though puts you half way there.