Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Penis Monologues #4

Dear Editor:

I Have A Small Penis

As a teenager I assumed that my penis would get bigger as I got older and that I just haven't hit my growth spurt aka big dick yet. Now I'm in my twenties and my penis is the same size. Less than an inch unaroused and about an inch and a quarter aroused.

Sex wasn't pleasant. I always did it with the lights off. It didn't really hit me until one girl I was having sex with asked me to quit the foreplay and fuck her. I didn't want to tell her that I was fucking her for the past 10 minutes and she didn't even feel it. I told her I wasn't in the mood and left the room.

Now when I have sex, I attach strap-on dildo to do it. It still hurts me to write that. I cry everytime I have sex because my penis is too small and I need this "enhancement". I'm afraid that the girl I'm dating will see me wearing a strap-on and call me a freak.

Just like girls are paranoid about small breast, guys are just as embarrassed about their penis size. I am a freak. Maybe when I'm 40 my penis will finally get bigger. Here's hoping.

No comments: