Friday, July 04, 2008

July 4

I fucking laugh. How are we better now than we were back when we declared our independence? You know how I'm going to celebrate July 4? I'm gonna spend it getting wasted. What should we celebrate? Can we afford it? I just heard in the news recently that a woman was selling sex for gas. Truely hilarious, but sad. Should we be happy? Did George Washington or Virginia Dare see this in the past?

So what makes today different from any other day for me? Not a damn thing. I might light one extra firecracker on my ass to celebrate.

I hope everybody has a great July 4th. You know how I get around special holidays, I get all warm and cuddly.

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

yeah all warm and cuddly.
you're right!

i hugged my soldier....you want me to give him another hug for you? i will ya know.

Bettina said...

I hope you enjoyed that firecracker on your ass. Happy 4th July!

Unknown said...

i think that I'm with that chic. I'm going to start selling my ass too if gas gets any fucking worse.

Ladyred said...

how's your ass doing? *waves*

Shelli said...

i blew up the neighborhood with fireworks..i think they were happy with the show, until about 1am.

i got plastered.

it felt good.

happy independance.