Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mosquito

Theirs a mosquito in my bedroom. It's been biting me for the past few nights. How much blood does it need? I had to sleep on the couch last night because of a fucking mosquito! I fucking closed my bedroom door and slept on the couch as if it's some kind of wild rabid serial killer animal. Can mosquito's get rabies? haha. It must be hopped on something. It's hard to kill. I can't see it! I tried covering myself in the sheet so it couldn't bite me, but in the middle of the night I became uncovered and that's when it attacks. What is the lifespan of the mosquito? I might get a hotel room for a week until it dies. I have to try and starve it to death. I refuse to be the mosquito's bitch! It never leaves the room. It just lies their waiting to strike. It better hope I never find it. I will severely torture the mosquito. Start sticking needles in it's body and start sucking it dry and see how much it likes that. Or I could drown it in blood by slitting my wrist shouting "HERE BITCH, YOU WANT MY BLOOD, FUCKING DRINK IT! DRINK IT!!!!!" As the mosquito starts drowning in my blood I'll snap back to reality and realize I'm actually pouring my own blood on top of a mosquito to kill it. Wow, I'm now snapping back to reality and realizing I wrote an entire post on torturing a mosquito. It's days are numbered. All it takes is one smack and it's dead. Tonight is the night. I'm wearing wool socks, jeans and a long sleave shirt to bed tonight. Call me paranoid, but I refuse to lose this battle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Somebody's being toture by a mesquito. Dude you have some of the craziest stories I have ever heard.

ysfb said...

It actually didn't bite me last night. It might be dead. My guess it was a heart attack from all the blood it was drinking.