Wednesday, July 30, 2008

78 Cents

I have 78 cents to my name to last me until next Friday. Just checked my account today. Seems like I had a lot more money coming out of my account than I thought. Gas prices are killer. Most of my money was going to that. At least I still have some can vegetables and ramen noodles last time I was broke. I'm not the type of person to ask for money. I'd rather struggle. Guess it's my pride. That quarter I found is like a million bucks now. Or I could just use my credit card but I just paid that off. Let's see how it turns out. I'm going to cut corners and see how much I can save. I give myself until tomorrow until I break down and end up using my credit card.

3 comments:

Just D said...

I know how you are feeling on this one. I checked my account this morning and I have $1.53 until next Friday. Boy is it going to be a fun week. Good Luck to you!!!!!

Shelli said...

my cc will never ever be paid off as long as i am alive. i'm convinced of that.

someone stole my debit/atm card last week and bought themselves gas and groceries. you're welcome!

verizon is planning to strike starting sat at midnight. i will be out a paycheck.

if this goes on, chances are in 3 weeks i'll be starving for ramen...and they often make me gag.

cheers.

Unknown said...

Top Ramen saves another life!