Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Pigs Are Involved

And it has nothing to do with me! For those who have been reading my blog for awhile know about my brother and his earth power hairy ex girlfriend. Of course I knew the relationship would never last but I sat back and waited for it to fall apart. Apparently, my brother still has feelings for her while she doesn't. I fucking don't know what he sees in her, but apparently she had to get a restraining order out against him. I guess the bastard doesn't fall far from the tree. He called me tonight and told me the news. He tells me its a miscommunication between them. I told him to use that excuse when the cops pistol whip him. I'm betting that this will end up badly. My brother is not the type to just let go. Unless he hates the girl, then he tries to end it quickly.

I personally have nothing against the girl. I wouldn't call her my best friend but I wouldn't call her an enemy. I haven't spoken to her since the trip.

Post to Earth Girl

If she reads my blog, my advice would be to see if being friends is an option with my brother. For my brother who I'm sure will be reading this post, is to just let her go, and I mean untie her and let her free. Because we both know this is how it will end. Oh and earth girl, when I say hairy legs I mean no disrespect at all. I tell it like I see it, as with my family and friends, you know I kid. Call me.

I don't know the whole story but I know my brother can be a little out there sometimes so I'm sure you felt you had to. My brother has a hard way of showing emotions and sometimes it scares people. My suggestion would be to talk it out, by phone first.

Anybody else who reads the blog, any suggestion would be helpful. I don't wanna make a side trip to prison this Christmas. If things start to get worse then I may have to straighten this out the only way I know how.....with love and compassion and a .48, kidding. But I'm getting better at talking to people now regarding emotions since I'm with my group, so I can be the mediator while you guys talk it out.
--------

And in other BIG NEWS!!!!

I found a quarter. You never find those anymore. It's always pennies and nickels.

3 comments:

Beyond Me said...

having the unfortunate pleasure of being in the same room with both you at the same time gave me a good glimpse of how your brother acts. you both are similar in how you act but your brother seems to be more unpredictable. i have to disagree with your suggestion on earth girl being just friends. if she wants to, more power to her. but allowing him to see her even though their is a restraining order is defeating the purpose. give it some time and let both parties cool off and see how things are once its blown over.

lol at the restaining order. the legal way of saying i don't love you anymore.

Unknown said...

Tell your brother to leave this chic alone. Any idiot that gets a restraining order against you deserves no extra time and is pretty much saying go away. Tell him to move on or key her car.

greg said...

I think your brother needs to let it go.