Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Update

I was posting on Shel's blog about my ex girlfriend. You know the one I broke up with because she didn't drink because she was a recovering alcoholic. Ever since that night I broke up with her I've never heard from her. Yeah, I wouldn't call me back either. I would call her back but I threw her number out and I was hoping that she would call me back so I can at least have her # in my phone.

I haven't seen her at the Alcoholics Anonymous meeting next door to my meetings. It would be crazy if I drove her back to drinking. If she has picked up drinking again now then maybe we should hang out again. I bet she'd make a cool drunk. She just wasn't fun sober. She needed to loosen up a bit.

3 comments:

Kate Michele said...

well there is usually a reason why they drink. usually its to excape who they are. maybe she bored herself. LOL.... kidding. oh that was mean. bad kate.. bad bad ;)

Unknown said...

That would be crazy if she wentback to drinking or maybe she change places to meet.

ysfb said...

I'm sure I'll find her drunk off her ass in an alley