Saturday, March 15, 2008

Stoner

Every once in awhile, I need to get that extra kick that alcohol can't give. That wonderful thing is weed. Everybody has that one person you know that is your connection. Well my connection got busted and I had to go elsewhere. Now that's fucked up. That's bad customer service. I mean, I had to go to the asshole that charges more. You know, with gas prices going up I can't afford this extra expense. Yeah, maybe smoking pot is an expense that is not a necessity (to you maybe) but I need something.

Just wanted to rant. No need to worry, I'm more of an alcoholic than a pothead. Somehow saying that makes me feel like I don't have a substance abuse problem, heh, whatever. The smell of pot is pulling me in. I'll talk to you potheads later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet. It's been a longtime since I tweeked out.Can't wait til I'm outof the military.