Thursday, March 20, 2008

Post #545

What's so special about Post #545? It's the bestest post in the whole wide world. It's superdeduper! Actually I was thinking about celebrating coming near the 1000th post mark but I have a long way to go. So let's begin the countdown, just 455 more to go.

I've been thinking about something for a long time too. It's been on my mind for so long. What if I changed my name to Cocaine. I mean it's a word that has such negative meaning. I want to be the first to be called Cocaine. And I want new parents to name their first child Cocaine. I want your kid to be named Cocaine. I want hear his/her teacher do roll call and say, "Cocaine, I'm looking for Cocaine". Then when little Cocaine grows up and starts his first job he has to do a drug test. How ironic, I person named Cocaine is getting a drug test. Should be a slam dunk fail, but he passes. Eventually Cocaine gets married and marries and has many little cocaines. Even a Cocaine Jr. And Mr. Cocaine and his lovely whore wife lives happily ever after.

Wow I need to stop. Imagine if I was writing this post drunk. Now that would be fucked up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you should you haven't been drinking or drunk.

Beyond Me said...

your blog is so...so green. or you sure your not drunk? gotta little PCP in ya? smokin the wacky weed?

Shelli said...

I'm thinking "are you sure you didn't do a lil "cocaine". LOL

ysfb said...

You guys are giving me so great ideas for things to do this weekend. I'd end up waking up naked in a tub of peanut butter in some random person's home. Kind like my usual Saturday nights.