Monday, March 31, 2008

Pre April Fools!

No point in pranking people on April Fools Day. Thats why you have to get them the day before, and thats when my brother comes in. First I was worried he had something planned for me so I was on guard. I feared that he would be inside my apartment waiting for me when I got home. I would've hit him with a bat if I had to, but luckily he was right where I wanted him to be. Since he was recently arrested I wanted to play a little prank involving cops. It was kind of hard to get some people to go along with it. I wanted his caveman ex girlfriend to be in on it but she changed her number (typical for many of our ex's), so I wasn't able to get her. I had to call a friend of a friend of a friend of his to get this prank going. So yada yada, a couple of guys showed up at my brother's place in uniforms to arrest him. He was already tipped off about it so it failed but he called me to congratulate me on trying. I know he's going to read this and I know that he's probably going to do something fucked up maybe tomorrow, maybe next week and maybe even months from now but I know he has something planned.

So on to my friends. This year is going to be unforgettable. I just finished putting the finishing touches on it. The fumes are getting to me so I'm going to have to crack a window.

5 comments:

Bettina said...

Do let us know what your brother has planned for you. If he's anything like a brother (and I'm sure he is), his revenge will be merciless.

Kate Michele said...

sleeping with one eye open is a bitch ... no?

Beyond Me said...

Will you guys grow up. The things you guys do to each other seems to get worst everytime. I can only fear what he has planned for you. You need to hire a bodyguard.

greg said...

Its a goal of being one of your friends to always be as far away from you as possible during April Fools. So what did you do?

ysfb said...

It didn't work so no need in describing it. Just a quick note, boiling fake blood is kinda toxic