Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Update!

Me and two wheeler are not enemies anymore. But sometimes I see him wheel by and then I think about a flight of stairs.........Which brings me to my next question. Why is it called a flight of stairs? Which brings me to a super funny but morbidly disturbing story. I can't get this out of my head. I saw this old guy a few days ago (he had to be old) that was walking down his steps when he tripped and started falling. He was carrying his groceries. It was like 8 steps and I just stood there, watching him fall down a flight of stairs. I was shocked. Talk about the right place at the right time, to help him that is. He wasn't hurt I guess, I ran over and helped him up and he was walking. He brighten my day. Honestly, you would be laughing inside too if you saw that happen in front of you. The look on his face was classic! I never laughed so hard in a long time. I even had to call a few people and tell them what I just saw! But I have to be serious now. I have some serious news. I have to see those STEPS OF TERROR! everyday I come back home. Well back to the updates. I'll have to write another post later, I can't stop laughing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's good business.

Unknown said...

That's good business.