Friday, July 21, 2006

The Infamous Soldier

So here's the guy who's been writing all those letters I've been posting on my blog.






















He's definitely changed. He doesn't laugh as much now. Hence the serious looking picture. But we all got drunk last night except me because I was the fucking D.D. since I had class today. But tonight they'll have to deal with me being the world's meanest drunk!

We had to say no the hookers last night (thanks beyond me) but the strippers had to stay. He loosened up after the strippers. That brought him back to reality.

We are all gonna rent a beach house over the weekend to chill and talk about useless shit we would always do.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

awww...i hope you guys have a great time!

he looks like a soldier....bless his heart.

i love me some soldiers!