Friday, July 14, 2006

I Understand The Need But.....

Why jerk off in a total strangers bathroom? This is me venting since I'm "forbidden" to fight as much as I used to.

Everybody is planning on spending the resting of the week and weekend here (seemed like a good idea at first). So the place here is really crowded but things are cool, so far. So one of my girlfriend's friend is really pissed off now. She went in to take a shower and she slipped and fell in some "stuff" and didn't realize it until she looked down and saw what she thought was.....and it was. She screamed loud enough for everybody to wake up. Being that it was barely 7 in the morning it took us awhile to get up. We all ran into the bathroom, as she immediately covered up, and saw her scrubbing her hands crying and screaming.

She said, "Who the fuck came all over the bathtub!" None of the guys fessed up. I know it wasn't me. We all kind of sensed who it was. But I'd be damned if I was going to clean up some other guy's jizz all over my fucking bathroom! I knew who the fucktard was and I confronted him and told him to either clean it up or get the shit beat out of ya. He cleaned it and I kicked him out.

My girlfriend threw up a few times. The fucking idiot came all on the bathtub, the floor, the fucking sink, next to my toothbrush! Could you imagine me brushing my teeth before we found out what happened? I was shaking the whole time because I wanted to hit him so so bad. I had to wait next door until he left because I would've done something I might regret later. My girlfriend threw away everything in the bathroom. If she had it her way she would move today.

He's dating one of my girlfriend's friend. They haven't been going out long. I've seen him about five times and each time I see him I hate him more. I'm sorry I told her but he isn't welcomed anywhere near me and if he wants to start something I'd be glad to kick his ass. How can she go out with somebody that's so fucking disrepectful. I'm just having those Bad Mother Fucker Days again. I don't think I'm gonna be able to keep everybody here the entire weekend. I might have to kick everybody out.

7 comments:

kimmyk said...

I bet he scrubbed his ass with your toothbrush.

Hope you didn't let him cook.

ysfb said...

It's almost as if he was sent from my ex girlfriends to ruin my life.

kimmyk said...

What like they're in cahoots or somethin?

You know YSB I was just sitting here thinking of how much your blog has changed in the past year. When I first started reading you you were all about the pain and unhappiness. Now you have a girlfriend, a dog, and you're having sleepovers.

Next thing you know you'll be brightening up your blog....WAIT! You did that once too.

My..my.

ysfb said...

I blame my girlfriend. And this is just one sleepover.

I guess things are getting better. I'm having more good things happen to me than bad, so I'm hoping this lasts longer.

Beyond Me said...

Yeah, blame everything on me.

That bathroom was my sanctuary. It's now tainted by a creepy guy.

I have to power to change any man. But this guy, WOW! By the time I'm through with him he'll be singing pop tunes.

Firestarter5 said...

Was this guys dick like a firehose or what? How do you get it all over the bathroom.

ysfb said...

I didn't want to ask. I felt it was out of place after kicking him out.

I know when I'm really into jacking off it kind of goes every where. Glad I'm able to share this with everybody on the internet.