Sunday, July 02, 2006

8 Days Left!

That's gonna hurt in the morning.






Maybe I should pick up hockey again. Tried it as a kid and hated it. You have to wear so much protection. Wear a helmet so you won't get a concussion. Wear pads so you won't get cut with the blades. Stop pushing. Stop laughing. Don't hit people with the stick. Don't kick people with your shoes. I'd rather just play ice hockey in my shorts and a short sleeve shirt, sure I'll probably end up bleeding to death but you always have one chance to learn a lesson.

8 Days! YIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

I can hardly wait.

Beyond Me said...

You should try out for cheerleading. I'd know you'll love that. You would be the ultimate cheerleader.

ysfb said...

I'm already drooling.

Cheerleadering no way. I won't be doing cheerleading but I wouldn't mind doing a cheerleader.

I ate half the fries and half the burger. I'm really half assed when I do stuff.