Wednesday, August 10, 2005

simply...fucked

What a day. I was late to everything today. It all started with the power going out this morning. Couldn't wake up because the alarm couldn't go off. When I finally woke up I was already 45 minutes late. It usually takes me about an hour to get ready due to the fact that I'm not a morning person and I hate people.

I ran out the door and ran into my ex girlfriend. What are the fucking chances of that happening. She is not only an ex but a very bad break up ex. I broke up with her because she became a little too controlling and always had her friends follow me. First of all I'm not a cheater and if you think I'm cheating then I'm gonna break it off because we don't have any trust in the relationship. Big mistake, then she even got more suspicious. I would sometimes have to sneak out my own window just to make sure she doesn't see me leave. So she got an apartment right near mine so she can always here and see what I do. But this is all a different post I'll might give you a history on later.

We talked as we shared a cab together, didn't want to, but she I sensed was up to something. I had to think of something to leave her so I told the cab driver I had to take a piss and he needed to stop the car. So he stopped and I ran into a store. I made sure she wasn't following me and I ran out the back door. By this time I'm already 2 hours late for work and my fucking cell phone is totally dead because it wasn't able to charge the night before! So nobody could call me.

So here I am late for work and starving and running down an alley. I was already late so what's the point of not getting a quick bite. So I got a bagle and continued to run to work. It was only a couple of blocks by now so I just ran the rest of the way.

When I finally made it to work, the janitor forgot to put up the "Wet Floor Sign". As I ran into the building I slipped and couldn't keep my balance. I fell and broke by ankle, badly bruised by elbow then eventually falling on my face.

Royally fucked! How embarrasing. Me with my leg broken and a bagle still stuck in my mouth. Luckily I was able to get right back up with the help of two of the paramedics and a few people watching.

So here I am writing this blog with one hand and my face killing me on and off (medication). The pain in my ankle has become second nature to me.

All this because of a power outage. Well this was my day. Late for work, ex girlfriend, running away, falling down, badly hurting every part of my body and writing this blog. Can't really sleep because laying on my face hurts. I would have my girlfriend come over and help me but my ex doesn't know about her yet. So I asked my friend to help me get like a few things.

Well gotta go. Medication is making me sleepy so I'm gonna go for it.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

Man sucks to be you sheesh!

Why ya worried about telling the EX about the new chickie? Worried she'll do something to the new gf?

Hope you get to feelin better.

ysfb said...

My ex is a fighter. She would go right up to you and beat the shit out of you for no apparent reason. That is what happened to my now other ex girlfriend. I fear for my girlfriends' life! She's psycho. That's why I'm trying to get back on her good side so she doesn't somehow find a way inside my apartment and try to suffocate me with the teddy bear I gave her for our aniversary.

kimmyk said...

Oh my gosh!
From a girls perspective-you're going about it the wrong way. You being nice to her if she is unstable will make the nutcase mistake your niceness for "wanting her back" and that of course will send that nutball over the edge when she finds out you really dont want her back. My advice to you-ignore her. She'll eventually get the idea-otherwise you being nice-yah she might come in and skull f**k your eyes with a black sharpie pen.
(not that I would or have ever done any of the things mentioned..it's just I'm a girl..girls know these things)

ysfb said...

I think I'm afraid of her. I fear for my life especially now that I can't run as fast. I already have plans for moving while she was at work so she would never see me again but of course the whole "incident" involving a lot of injury might delay it until next week.

I guess I'm a sucker for talking to her still. She sends love letters to my parents about me! My parents like her. They still think I'm going out with her. I told them repeatedly but they want me to give her a second chance. I'm like what the hell! But what can you do? Skipping town for a few years should do the trick.