Friday, August 26, 2005

Hands On

Shaken but not stirred? That's me. Been exposed to tons of peer pressure but what the hell, I joined in. Hey, its the cool thing to do. Even as a kid I always did crazy things.....or so I've heard. My parents said that I would try to do everything dangerous. For some strange reason, I liked jumping in front of moving cars when I was young. I never got hit but whoooo....what a rush that would be. I would constantly jump off high things. I would talk to strangers even though I knew I wasn't supposed to. But it was just a phase. I never stayed doing the same thing because I would eventually get bored and try something new like taking your parents car out for a joy ride at 11 p.m. to a 3 a.m. concert across the state and hoping they wouldn't find out. They would find out but being caught would be a lesson on how not to get caught later on. But I believed they always knew but just gave up on me knowing that I would get out of that phase. Took a few years but I eventually did. They told me that they would always fear what my new obsession would be next......

No comments: