Here I am world!
Few without less words
I contradict my own intentions
I gather my pride
Watered down sorrows
Made to feel like a bird being hurled
But I nor fly and cannot be heard
Left here to die and hide my discretions
For life has in its own and has its own divine ride
For the road of life begins to narrow
As my body is left curled,
Inside a Heart Shaped Box slurred
The jagged knife seems to be my only transgression
As I guide it towards my swollen heart I cried
Death wants me and now I can't wait until tommorrow
I feel it coming world!
As it all becomes stirred
It's quick and the blood begins to mention
How my past friends were the ones I used to confide
To an end I close my eyes and end my life in the fields of yarrow
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment