Sunday, August 14, 2005

Grandma Makes Cookies!

I love my grandma. She makes me cookies before I go to school. She loves me a lot and she would always do anything for.....Wait, oh no Grandma caught me jerking off again at the picture of Martha Stewart in handcuffs. Grandma :( this is my personal time, my down time, my relax time. Grandma quit staring at me in disgust! I am human!

Grandma is having a bad day. Her prized flowers were shited on by the stray dog again. She is really pissed. She brings out her gun when she is pissed. She shot 3 dogs today so far. She didn't care where or who they belonged to. She told me that she was going to shoot the bitch girlfiend I showed her last time. I prefer to live a few states away from Grandma, as does the rest of the family.

Grandma gets a phone call from a telemarketer. She waits until they finish and tells them to never call again or she would cut their fingers off and stick each one up their asses and feed their tongues to her neighbors inside a fruitcake.

It's Grandma's birthday next week. We want to give her a surprise party but most likely she will have guns. So we will send her a video wrapped in white paper. See grandma doesn't like plastic or anything that is another color. She feels that plastic would somehow get into her face and kill her. She told us that if we send her plastic in the mail then she will kill us all. That grandma, such a kidder!

Well let me look in my video scrapbook and show you a picture of Grandma, she doesn't like taking pictures so we had to take the picture and run out the door.


No comments: