Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sexual Harassment

  1. Hello sexy, you tits look extra nice today!
  2. Hey beautiful, with legs like that you must be.....a hooker.
  3. Hey bitch! After work do you want to come and have sex with me?
  4. Can I touch your ass?
  5. Wow, you changed your hair color, is that the only hair you changed?
  6. I want to fuck you.
  7. Do you have any sisters that I can fuck?
  8. Hey, you look different. Did you get bigger boobs?
  9. I don't mind cheating on my wife for you sweety.
  10. When did you lose your virginity?
  11. You have a big mouth Susan, lets make a better use for it.
  12. Let me warn you, if you fall down, the first thing I'm grabbing are your tits.
  13. You slut you.
  14. Ok, after you put all the files away you can come in my office and strip down.
  15. Have you ever thought of posing for Playboy?
  16. Damn! You're fugly! But I'll fuck you anyway.
  17. What's long and pulsating inside you? My dick!
  18. I'm sorry, I seemed to have dropped my pen. Can you bend over on all fours and lift your skirt?
  19. Would you be upset if I threw this bucket of cold water on you right now?
  20. Have you ever thought of selling your body for sex? Or even doing it for free?

No comments: