Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Say It Ain't So Vince!

Vince the Shamwow guy was arrested for punching a hooker! Here's the story:

ShamWow pitchman Vince Shlomi was arrested on felony battery charges in Miami last month following a violent encounter with a hooker, according to The Smoking Gun:

Shlomi told cops he paid [Sasha] Harris about $1000 in cash after she "propositioned him for straight sex." Shlomi said that when he kissed Harris, she suddenly "bit his tongue and would not let go." Shlomi then punched Harris several times until she released his tongue. The affidavit...notes that during the 4 AM fight Harris sustained facial fractures and lacerations all over her face.... After freeing his tongue, a bleeding Shlomi ran to the [hotel] lobby, where security summoned cops. Harris refused to cooperate with officers, who recovered $930 from her purse.


I guess she didn't like his nuts.

5 comments:

Diane said...

i saw the mug shots of both of them. they were both bruised up and bloody. her lips were the size of that octomom lady. and he looked 100 years old. think they do coke?

Leni Qinan said...

NO she didnt like her nuts; she preferred her money, haha.

What happened to the guy who blew gas to the fire, at left? Seems he's gone!

~Sheila~ said...

Hmmmm...maybe the Shamwow that he advertises wasn't soaking up enough...*ahem*...for her and her PIMP sent her back for her money back.

She is a prostitute after all.

Unknown said...

I laughed my ass when I heard about this story. I cna't believe everyone is so shocked by the story.

Unknown said...

I laughed my ass when I heard about this story. I cna't believe everyone is so shocked by the story.