I freak out and have a bad day. I think Im more bipolar than depressed. One minute Im drinking coffee, next minute Im slamming somebody's head against the wall, tomato-tamato, just stay the hell away from me. Im a crazy mothafucka! Where in the hell are my chop sticks?
I'll get to posting on everybody's blogs sometime tomorrow.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
5 weeks ago

3 comments:
well i'm glad you had a good day.
what the hell you gonna eat with the chopsticks? you could very well be bipolar. i think everyone is to some extent.
how's school?
You may be bipolar but I'm ADD.
...at least at some point you mellow out or become a buzzkill...I'm always hyped up.
My poor elderly patients never know what hits them so early in the morning!
lol sheila.
as for school kimmy, im taking a break. i don't need the extra stress right now but i don't want to wait to long b4 i lose interest in it all together and then years down the line i'd think about what i've should've done instead.
Post a Comment