Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bored

My girlfriend lost her cellphone but I found it but she doesn't know it yet. I never liked the ringtone she had for me so I changed it to Ms. New Booty from Bubba Sparxxx and hid it deep in her purse. I turned the ringer up to full blast and I'll call her once she's at work in a few hours from now. Let it be my prelude to April Fools. Oh, and I added a password and locked the phone.

We're always pulling pranks on each other so she'll laugh, maybe. Plus I needed to get her back for writing "I Swallow" with a sharpie on the back of my neck while I was sleeping. I didn't find out for days. So revenge is sweet.

7 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Well there's something to do when you are bored.
Thanks for the idea. Maybe I'll put "I wanna sex you up" by Color Me Bad.

and....do you? Swallow?
If so....can't be mad for telling the truth!

~Sheila~ said...

Wait a minute....

I mean for it to say...

YOUR truths.....yeah....uh huh.

Diane said...

sounds like true love!

i would kill you. dead.

Shelli said...

id be fired up for a minute....but truthfully if u cant laugh at yourself i say whats the point at all? i love the pranks. id say thats what im looking for in relationship however its slim pickens for good men...so right now im not as fussy. have fun with tht lol`

ysfb said...

She said she'll get me back when I least expect it. But Im the ultimate prankster. Im always one step ahead.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a keeper man. Lol.

movie scary said...

That is hilarious!