Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Banned From McDonald's

Why in the fuck would you take a list of like 20 orders to a drive thru and hold up the damn line then fucking pull into the damn parking lot and eat. Couldn't you get your freakin' big mac ass out of the rent-a-van and go inside and order the damn food instead? And he had the nerve to complain about the $1 tea. I wanted to throw a brick at his van so bad. Why didn't the employee just tell the guy to pull up so everybody else can get their orders? Why did I have to look like the asshole honking the horn for him to get the hell out of the way?

And this isn't the last time McDonald's fucked me over. They kept on screwing up my order. I asked for no mayo and lettuce. Then I get my order and it's covered in mayo and lettuce. Normally I hate people like me but if I ask for no mayo & lettuce I really mean it because they freakin soak it. They did it two times back to back. My friends tend to not go with me on fast food runs. I seem to bring the worst out of me. Why should I have to scrape the mayo with the lettuce everytime I get an order, NO MORE! I want a happy meal damn it!

Update: The guy might've been handicapped, oops. But in my defense, he had teenagers in the van that all came out at the order window and went inside so couldn't they get the food while he parked? I don't know, I still stand by my honking.

4 comments:

Diane said...

i was riding with my sister one day and she became so impatient with a man in a motorized chair crossing the street that she started honking and yelling at him. i was mortified. his little scooter was going kinda slow though, probably needed the battery recharged. but damn.

i do not think it bitchy to demand your order to be made correctly though.

have you checked out my new blog yet? seesomethingstrange.blogspot.com

Wes said...

I've met plenty of handicapped people who are dicks.

~Sheila~ said...

LOL...I just stick with the regular 'ol cheeseburgers. Simple. Can't screw that up.

UNTIL....they put those tiny onions in them and it screws up the whole taste and even my kids won't eat them cause they "have onions".

DAMN MCDONALDS!!

That's it. I'm on your wagon!

P.S. who cares if he was handicapped. Was he deprived of common sense??

movie scary said...

sounds like a major league douche bag.