Sunday, March 22, 2009

O.J.

I like the taste of orange juice. I don't like it with the pulp because I don't like to have to chew my orange juice before I drink it. It also goes great with vodka, but what doesn't? Other than that, I love O.J. The juice that is, not the killer, excuse me, acquitted, but what's the difference, we all know he did it. I heard that the reason why the glove didn't fit was because he didn't take his medicine which made his hand swell. But let's give him the benefit of the doubt.......honestly I can't think of another scenario. I wonder if O.J. likes O.J.? Wouldn't be like cannibalism? They're both named the same thing. Kinda of like a pig eating bacon, you just shouldn't do it. Well that's my 2 cents. Enjoy the juice. Goodnight. But wait, speaking of O.J., wouldn't it be awkward to be in the same room with O.J.? Guess we could talk about football and running from cops. He was one heck of a football player. He was a good runner. Too bad that didn't work out. Too bad the slogan, "whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", didn't work out either. If I was with O.J., I'd tell him, "Hey, O.J. don't take the gun, you're O.J. that should frighten people enough". But noooooo, he had to take to gun and start hootin' & hollerin' like an old man having a walking seizure. Well, goodnight. Taste the juice. One other thing, I don't really call orange juice O.J., I'm just too lazy to change the title now, goodnight. But one other thing, only I can make a post including orange juice and cannibalism at the same time and make it seem relevant. Ok, really, goodnight this time. No more additions, except this one time I was wearing these white shorts and spilt orange juice on it and it looked liked piss. To this day I always avoid drinking orange juice and wearing white pants at the same time. And on that note, goodnight, really, goodnight.

7 comments:

kimmyk said...

i use to love orange juice but haven't been able to drink it for 3 years now. makes me sick. i think it's all the (natural) sugars in it.

you really should go to bed now.

g'nite.

ysfb said...

im all hopped up on sugar and meds. i don't know whether to fall asleep or start running in circles

The Teenage Years said...

I also love orange juice except i just got out of the hospital and I kinda got sick of it for now

so stop by

~Sheila~ said...

MMMMM...I LOVE ORANGE JUICE!
In fact. When I take off to go to work, I'm going to get a massive OJ and drink it all day and think of you while I drink.

No vodka though.

I like the pulp. Makes me feel a lot less guilty about not actually eating any oranges in a long time.
It's win-win.

I think O.J. did it. He's a punk. And then wrote a book. Idiot.
AND then, in jail for what? Robbery?? Jackass.

Now get some sleep.

ysfb said...

Its a lesson learned. Never take a gun to a robbery. And never rob people of your own stuff. It'll send you to jail.

Unknown said...

Why were you wearing white shorts?

movie scary said...

the problem is OJ has lied so long he fooled himself into thinking he didnt do it!