Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wake Up Call

I woke up Saturday morning with BM breaking into my apartment. It seems that I might've given the wrong impression over the past week. Well I guess the impression was justified. I wanted no contact for a reason. Sometimes the main reason for just leaving is to be totally alone, no matter how upset you are. I know it was fucked up but I had to do it. I was going through some things that I didn't think I would come out of. But I'm here, still here. Then BM and my friends decided to have an intervention this morning. They should know by now that interventions don't work with me. I have to go on my own. Leaving is my own self intervention, plus I was going to see some help groups to try and help me out which is something I've never done before so it sounds like it may work. No need to worry about me, I'm fine.

4 comments:

Firestarter5 said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS SFB!

Unknown said...

that's some deep shit, dude!

Beyond Me said...

its not considered a break in if you have the key, but im glad you're ok.

ysfb said...

Ok, tell the police that next time, and while Two-Toothed Darlene is massaging your shoulders in prison, remember that comment. Thanks for stopping by though.