What a fucked up year! I came like so close to blowing my fucking brains out by this date, but I'm here. A year ago from this date I was in New York City with my friends and then girlfriend BM without a care in the world. And now, I'm just with my friends. I went through a lot and it was a learning experience, one hell of a learning experience. I set a few resolutions next year. Lay off the drugs, quit drinking (effective Jan 2) and most of all, Be Happy. My mentor told me that. Told me that everytime I feel down, just think about the Bobby Mcferrin song. Now that it's stuck in my head I have a whole new reason to kill myself. But all jokes aside, I hope everybody that reads this blog has a Happy New Year. I sense good things coming my way in the new year. I'm already a little happier. I don't know if I could deal with another meltdown.
But for tonight I will get crunked and fucked up beyond repair. I'm making sure this year I will fucking forget every fucked up emotional thing that happened to me. I am the sick one, so I will make sure it's sick. GOOD FUCKING NIGHT ALL! You know, we all know that I won't be able to stop drinking so I can just mark that right off the list.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

4 comments:
Happy New Year! I believe 2008 will be a good year too. Just hang in there.
Happy new year to you! i hope it gets better with every day! xoxo
luv from massachusetts!!!
happy new year bastard!
Happy New Year everybody!
Post a Comment