Sunday, December 02, 2007

Dazed

In recent days I've been feeling a little out of it. Right now I'm coming down with a bad cold and I'm stuck indoors and depressed. In the past couple of weeks I've had my parents visit me, I had my brother arrested for drugs, I broke up with my girlfriend because I found out that she slept around, I quit my job (but started a new one), and I feel like getting a gun and shooting my fucking brains out. I haven't slept for days, I can't sleep. My mind is running a million miles a second but I'm standing still. So many thoughts are going through my head on how to deal with this situation. Thoughts of not being appreciated, but I'm not going to bitch and moan, don't feel sorry for me. I got myself into it and I'll get myself out of it someday. Do you know what it feels like to be really sleepy but can't fall asleep. Its like my mind is giving me a big FUCK YOU! I feel like I lost my mind. This cold is making me weak. My hands have been shaking since Friday. I've taken so many pills right now but none of them are working. I kind of have to laugh at myself. I was feeling good a few weeks ago. If I don't blog again then know I took a turn for the worst -- the cold -- or actually got some sleep. Keep me in your prayers. Peace.

5 comments:

Beyond Me said...

you wrote this 2 in the morning? drink luke warm nyquil in the dark and you'll be knocked out. and you'll be as good as knew in the morning.

Kate Michele said...

Hey bastard!

Just checking...

SpanishGoth said...

Why did you 'had my brother arrested for drugs' ? did he look like a spliff? Is he white? In a line type thing?

Obviously, I don't know an awful lot about drugs - apart from the fact that they all come from Columbia, with weird men in stupid shirts, with monkeys....

I like dolphins though..

ysfb said...

My bad, I meant "he had been arrested for drugs".

I am curious about the mugshot that I plan on throwing in his face all the time.

greg said...

Your letting things get to you. Take things slow and have the things you want come to you instead of you going to them. When it's the right time you'll know.

For the cold, drink hot chocolate and tomato soup and get plenty of rest and within a week you should be back to normal. The hot chocolate will clear your nose and heat your body, the tomato soup will give you the vitamins, and the rest will relax you.

Get some lifqual in your life and things will go great for you.