Thursday, July 05, 2007

She's An American Psycho

You know that feeling when you date somebody and you come back home thinking that she might just be the one, the one to probably destroy you emotionally. Well I got that feeling.

I knew their was something weird about her. It started at dinner when out of nowhere she called the hostess a bitch. I had to do a doubletake. She thought I was checking her out. Then she started arguing at me. Then she laughed and told me that she's just nervous. I nervously laughed too and thought "psycho". I think she's bipolar. Just what I need, a jealous girlfriend. Made me wish I wore a cup just in case she wants to kick me in the nads instead of a goodnight kiss. By now I already know this date was going to be a blast. She actually was very calm for the rest of the night. Being the gentleman I am or close enough to it, I gave a kiss goodbye.

Besides the scary encounter at the beginning, the rest was great. We're going back out Friday.

7 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Hooray - nutter alert.

Look behind the couch for squirrels - evil little bastards

ysfb said...

She has such an angel face but a dark side. I don't know what to expect. If she doesn't kill me on the 2nd date then I know she's a keeper.

kimmyk said...

"a keeper"

a keeper?

2nd date and you're thinking keeper?
My gosh how times have changed. 2nd date when I was dating [yeah long time ago] was thinking if you were gonna get laid or not, not spend the rest of your life with someone. ESPECIALLY if you just got out of a relationship.

Tell me you're fibbing and times haven't changed that much.

Glad to hear she didn't stab you in the eye with a fork though. That woulda sucked on a first date.

SpanishGoth said...

Angel face with a dark side? That'll be her bum you idiot

SpanishGoth said...

Turn her the other way around

ysfb said...

A keeper in my book is at least a few weeks. I wouldn't be caught dead letting her move in.

Ladyred said...

WHat Kimmyk says.....

I'd be fucking running......

Yea I missed something. Let me read on