Wednesday, July 04, 2007

July 4, 2007.

I'm going through puberty. I'm growing hair in places its never grown before. I started using a regular razor instead of an electric one today and my face is soooo smooth. I can't seem to stop touching myself (edit: can't seem to stop touching my face). My electric razor was the shit. I used to drive and use my electric razor, eat and use my electric razor, have sex while using my electric razor. But I parted with it today. I think I cried, yep I cried. Excuse me, I think I need so time alone with it, give me a couple of minutes.

Now to the topic on hand. I can't seem to find the reason why to celebrate holidays. I always see holidays like this a way for people to forget all about the beginning. I see July 4 as a time when "Americans" took over the land from the Native Americans and celebrate their independence from another country. That's my WTF moment of the week. It's like "Hey, let me move from another country to this land already inhabited by people and separate myself from the country that helped me out. But wait, let me push all these Native Americans already here into reservations so I can build a pool in my backyard". I swear, I think I'm becoming more Emo everyday, but I refuse to get the Chuck Taylor shoes.

I met somebody today. I was at Starbucks (yeah I know, ME at a Starbucks)getting the fucking great Pomegranate Frappuccino and I noticed a girl checking me out. But something about this girl I liked but something about her scared me a little. She reminded me of a rabid deer, in a good way. A little nice but a little rough. I need somebody to slap me around a bit and make me her bitch. Well that's enough enlightenment today. We are going out tonight. So sudden, which leads back to the beginning of the post and why I shaved. Sometimes I think if my life was the bible, we'd all be in hell. Well goodbye.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

I like the sugar free vanilla bean with whip creme from Starbucks. Or the iced chai tea. That's good too.

Hope you had fun on your date.

ysfb said...

Well, I had better.