Monday, July 09, 2007

Tomorrow Is My Birthday!

My ex told me she planned something for my birthday prior to the break up so she's not taking it back. Whatever it is, it must be big. Other than that surprise I'm getting tomorrow, my girlfriend is taking me out somewhere. She tells me it's a surprise too. All these surprises worry me. A surprise from an ex and a surprise by my psychopathic girlfriend could be the death of me. Then theirs the thought that my ex is getting me a gift and how my girlfriend responded jealous like during our first date might be a bad idea. But then theirs the thought of two girls fighting, hmm? Well we'll see.

The second date Friday was good. I keep forgetting that you have to stay monogamous if you're in a relationship, but I'm horny! We haven't had sex yet. Perhaps a threesome on my birthday tomorrow with both of them. I'm trying not to be horny bastard this time around. Plus I sense if we have sex then she'll start taking the relationship more serious, but it's a relationship, you are supposed to take it seriously. She is almost perfect but I just can't figure out why she is different somehow. I hope she doesn't have a penis, that would suck.

7 comments:

Ladyred said...

Uh, I must have missed something. Let me read on. Because from what I remember, 'dates' don't equal relationships. Damn man give yourself some time, enjoy yourself, get laid, have a one-nighter, don't get bogged down into another one! The 'one' after a breakup is ALWAYS a rebound. Then again, this is only my opinion and not necessarily the opinion of this blog or blogging network.

Kate Michele said...

2 dates and already the title of "girlfriend"?

I would worry about the jelous thing...she barely knows you and already she acting that possive? Maybe thats the 'different' thing about her?

Soooo how many years are we celebrating?

Anonymous said...

I suppose being single for a while wasn't an option, eh?

Yes, I'm Canadian and we say Eh a hell of a lot!

SpanishGoth said...

Happy birthday - and I hope your news girlfriend sucks... in the best possible way

SpanishGoth said...

DOH - what the fuck is a 'news girlfriend'? Stupid, shit keyboard

Beyond Me said...

Happy Birthday!

kimmyk said...

Part of me wants to shake you and ask you if you've lost your damn mind. I mean, two dates and you call her your girlfriend??? I don't get young people and I thought I was pretty hip to the new shit. You kill me. I never really pictured you for someone who sounded needy and had to be in a relationship, but that's how you're sounding. I agree with LR-enjoy being single. Date. Live a little.

Oh yeah,
Happy birthday.