Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Infamous New One

I'm considering this relationship more as a close friendship. Kind of like a girl that is a friend but not quite a girlfriend. I believe she is pushing me more into a more serious relationship but I don't want one right now, but who knows how this may turn out later. I still want a little fun.

Well on to my birthday. I got a call yesterday morning from BM to meet her at our usual hangout at 9 pm last night. I said sure and hung up and then realized that uh, I had a date with my friend that is a girl around that same time. I know BM wouldn't do anything to sabotage it so I was able to have dinner with her and be there at 9 "with" my date. Their was a crowd gathered with all our friends and a band. It was the Jeff Buckley cover band we all listened to before. I couldn't believe they did that. It was all BM's idea. It was the best birthday ever. I unknowingly was around BM more than my date and she noticed. We then had a long talk when we got back about what kind of relationship I wanted. So she's just a close friend.

I'll be gone for about a week to handle some things and I'll be back sometime next week or the week after.

4 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

DOH - no wonder you skate backwards into cars.

Oh well, happy un-birthday you muppet and I hope the shit works out... although, I'm not sure supergluing your heads together was such a wise idea

kimmyk said...

Glad you had a good birthday. That was nice of BM to do that for you.

I don't understand why you would bring the new "friend" to meet with BM though. That's not cool.

Enjoy your break.

Ladyred said...

oh yea HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

she kinda has that evil-ishness look in her eyes. Sorry. But that's what I see. Maybe it's the red eye LOL.

Don't get tangled up......harder to get out of it!

I know you don't need any advice but I'm typin it here anyway. I know how all you younguns are gonna do what you are gonna do anyway.....but first get over BM before tacking on the girlfriend title to someone else. THEN have fun, if you can't have fun yet, then go out, gets your mind off things a little. The fun will come later. I'm sure BM is having a hard time as well. It's gonna hurt. Change is painful.

Oh
so
painful.

Kate Michele said...

That was such a great idea!! Glad you had a good brithday!