Monday, November 05, 2007

What's Up

I felt like I had to update since nothing is going on with my life. Life does still suck. I still wish old people would get off the road or spontaneously combust.

Lately I've been holding back on my blog. Their are some things I want to say but feel that I need to tone it down, but toned down isn't me. So for now on I'm gonna speak it as I see it. Somedays I might be all happy and cool and somedays I might be a total prick because I just don't care anymore, starting with this sentence.....

I picked up smoking purely for the cancer because I just didn't give a fuck about living anymore.

Stuff like that. Somedays I would do things really bad for me just to speed up my death. Don't get freaked out, I'm not like that anymore, most of the time. I quit smoking mainly for financial reasons. I decided to spend my cig money on pot instead, I guess it's a lose/lose situation.

Have you always wondered if you were a mistake. One time in the past, I talked to my parents and my mom said she was going to become a teacher after she had my brother but I came up and she had to stop. So in so many words, I was an accident. So I consider myself a mistake bastard child, how fitting. I didn't want to be born in the first place. My life would've been so much better if I never lived to see it. Then their was my oldest brother that was put up for adoption. Now if I was him I would've killed myself years ago because I would've considered myself not good enough in my parent's eyes. It's shit like that that gets to me. I keep thinking about the worst possible situation and find all the bad angles out of all of it. Then later on I would laugh at how I was thinking about it and then I would think negative about it like maybe I was right thinking about it. I really think I'm going mental.

Normally I would delete depressing shit like that. The millions of fucked up shit that I deleted just to keep this blog happy would shock you. The stuff that I write is the "PG" version of my life.

I know my parents didn't plan on having me, I gave them hell when I was a kid to make that decision even more certain. But I know they wouldn't regret it and are glad that I am here.

You know the funny thing about this post is that it was supposed to be funny. Guess I fucked up somewhere on line 2. Hate just came out of me. But the weird thing is that I'm happy yet really depressed. My friends now know when I'm depressed. I just start drifting out and look at something weird for a long time. I guess I'm just thinking about doing stuff. Well, goodnight.

5 comments:

Kate Michele said...

DOnt' hold back. This is yours. Your outlet. You're not here to say what you think we want to hear.. you think I give a fuck what i put on my blog? Its apparent I don't... i put what i want...say what i want.

Some of the most beautiful things come from our mistakes....

Unknown said...

I guess that is the point of it being your blog. Nobody has to read if they dont. At least you are being honest.

greg said...

I never saw you as a "hold it back" kind of guy. Writing exactly how you feel should be what you should be writing. Don't hold back because you think you might offend us. I think the soft hearted people see the title and know what they are getting into.

Bettina said...

Let it out, brother. Whatever you need to say. If anybody doesn't want to read it, they can just leave and move on to an always happy blog they like.

And by the way, everything is good for something. Things always happen for a reason. Sometimes the things we don't plan turn out to be the most amazing things.

ysfb said...

My blog is happy, for the mentally insane. I was having a bad day.